I really wanna thanks Yixian and Jieqi for the ticket to Vogage de la Vie show at resort world just now! I went to collect the tickets from Jieqi at Yishun this afternoon and went round searching high and low for a wrapper for Samuel Ng and ended up, he said he going out so I didn't give him the wrapper. I just passed him the cigarette box.
Met Rachel and she accompanied me to buy 4D for my brother. Went to her house to use com while waiting for her to get prepared! I went to 7eleven and bought the combo set for dinner, cup noodle + gulp = $2. Ended up, I super hungry when we were on our way back home.
Rushed to vivo and met Chuanhui and Jason outside the sentosa express. We chiong in to Festive Grand and just nice the show started! :D It was really cool though I nearly fell asleep in the middle 'coz I was too tired already but I stay awake, especially the swinging part.
Now, I'm freaking sian 'coz I'm working 12pm tmr and I will be all alone! How pathetic can I be? :( And, I'm not meeting Chengwei on Fri alr 'coz he is busy so I shall nua at home.
Hehehe.
Hehehe.
SHOULD I GO SPOOKTACULAR AT SENTOSA? damnit damnit damnit!
No comments:
Post a Comment