Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh haze, you make me headahce. Oh haze, you make me sore throat. Oh haze, you are making everyone feeling terrible now. Oh haze, when will you stop?

I'm feeling so terrible now as though I am going to faint anytime soon. It was pouring heavily and I got woke up by that. Watched tv and there wasn't any nice movies at all. Stoned and quickly checked my time table and I am contented already.

Met up with Zhiyu at Tampines Mall and had dinner at Century square then accompanied him to Twister for hair cut. He looks okay with that short hair but I wonder how Jason will looks like. Hehehe.



Took this photo when we went to watch Child eye. :)


I miss them leh, like super long never meet up with them already :(

I've decided to find a part time job to cover up my expenses and save money! :( Have to buy blazer, shoes, and etc tmr already if not I don't need to go school already. Goodnight, I'm feeling miserable now.

No comments: