Sunday, November 28, 2010

BESE test tomorrow and I ain't prepared yet. Just woke up not long ago and had my lunch.



All these were the photos we took yesterday. Our washing car experience, chompchompz, slacking, all 3-in-1. :)



Whatever it is, I'm so so so so so sorry, Weilian. We seemed like have messed up your car. Slacked at rooftop while waiting for Zhiyu to come.



Camwhore with Chuanhui inside the car while others are like busy washing the car! :)



Chompchomp with the awesome without Jaslyn, Weiting and Karyaow. Order alot of food, stingray, kangkong, pork rib, sotong, chicken wings, satays and SUGARCANE! It's freaking big :) But I ordered the small one! :)



Slacked at the roadside, while we had our forlicks and camwhoring ;)



Chuanhui, that skinny bamboo stick! ;)



Thaijin is forever so crap, I love going out with her because she always never fail to make everyone of us to laugh.



And lastly, this is the wonderful cake decorared by me and chuanhui during Zhiyu's birthday! :)
How wonderful we are! ;)
I'm going out to meet my bud benjamin to study! (Y)

No comments: