Rachel is nice that she accompanied me to buy my slipper 'cause my fourskins is really cui. Walked around inter and I bought a short and a top from cache cache. Off to meet Thaijin at amk to Jaslyn's house and she was god damn long. Hahahah. Bought rojak to her house and see them bake their cookies and muffin. :)

Thaijin and I just sat at the sofa watching our channel u and playing with skye. Was hungry around 9 plus so Jaslyn accompanied me to have dinner at mac. Bus back home and my thoughts are running wild.

Hopefully, tmr will be another great day! Going to it fair w kianloon, ikea with yihui and joyce and night drinking with yihui and his friends. Watching personal taste now and lee min ho is really freaking handsome! [:
I feel that I'm being make use of. Trust me, I won't reply any of your messages anymore. I'm not your entertainer. When you bored then you text me, when you're not, you don't. Hello, just be independent and don't treat me like a fool. Because whatever you do now, I feel disgusted. You're seriously just a bastard to me. Get the fact right that you need to grow up because your mentality is just like ten years old kid. Feeling so desperate? Why not go geylang? There's lots for you to choose. Pui, bye! You sucker.
No comments:
Post a Comment