Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life has been up and down lately, but also quite happening.

Anyway, Happy birthday to Benny. I doubt you are enjoying your birthday too since you're inside the camp.


I hate perspiring on Monday because I will be wearing formal and the disgusting socking for the whole day. It totally feels sucks when the sweat stuck in your socking, making it feels to sticky. Okay, guys won't understand how girls feel, never! Crashed other bese class and I tried to stay awake.

Had dinner with Yihui and bumped into Decong at Century square. I totally couldn't recognise him at all, I recognise his voice instead. Went to find Rachel and went home with her! :)
Ohmygod, I'm freaking afraid of Wed now. Never will I wish that Wed is here. I wanna conquer ssm and get over with it! Sorry, I never do accounting tutorial again. :( I hate myself, yuckkkks.

No comments: