Met my lovely girls at 12 to complete our ticketing assignment but we still couldn't finish. We walked around the campus with our business wear and our action are so restricted. Shiseido lesson was still all right but everyone was like shivering inside the theatre. It was freaking cold and the speaker kept saying "alright", till I've lost count. Lol.
Skipped ssm lecture, :( That was my second lecture that I've skipped in this sem. I think there will be more to come. Nutrition test was utterly disappointing!

Decided to have dinner at opposite school and this lao tiko kept looking at Chuanhui's back. Kns, totally a lao tiko look! Chatted away at the bench and we went seperate way. I had grapefruits and golden pear tonight, yay 2 servings of fruits. Imma healthy kidz. :)
Sometimes, I think that love has really made me grown up. It taught me reality. It taught me how to care for a person wholeheartly. It taught me patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment