Okay, I was totally late for accounting lec today! Lecture at 9am yet I woke up at 830am. Rushed and reached around 9.50am. At 10am, tutor said go for a short break, hahahah! Zhiyu gave me my birthday card and it was very nice! :D

V you xin to do this. :)
Basic of nutrition tut was huh huh huh. I feel that I have totally took a wrong cds, it's freaking hard! :( Finished tut and went to Ion with Chuanhui and Zhiyu. They accompanied me for interview and I have a job trial at Ion Kikki.K on Saturday! During the interview, I was too nervous that I had totally forgot about the things I've learn at Up your service! :( I'm so disappointed w myself. Pray hard for me on Sat k! :D
Walked around FEP and Benjamin came and find me! Took 518 home! :D
I went to see Kikki.K website and I so feel like buying this product! It's freaking nice and sweet can! :D Shall see if I should do for christmas gift, hehehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment