Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The society is really changing. :(

Mice presentation was kind of screw up, freak. Forget it since it's over. Skipped bese lecture 'coz was printing ssm and ticketing notes. We printed from 4 to 6 can, it's damn exaggerating! Dinner at subway with lovely Thaijin, Chuanhui and Zhiyu! :)

I miss Thaijin, muackz! :D IT'S BEEN ONE MONTH SINCE WE LAST WENT OUT FOR DINNER TOGETHER, HOW NICE CAN SHE BE?

I'm chatting with Kevin now and he's freaking irritating and funny. He's a hum that he dares not leave house 'coz of the recent news. HAHAHA! Damn joker. He kept niam to his mom that he afraid that they will come to eunos from bukitpanjang. Lol, I can't stop laughing, nb! :( K, he's totally a damnit joker. He also said that I'm cute gal, hehehe. :) Okay, I going to sleep already!

No comments: