Before I start blogging about it, I wanna rant out that I screw my nutrition test up! I guess I'm born stupid when it comes to science, yah?
Saw Huishan did the scapebook for Jueying for her birthday and saw all those old photos of us, it was kinda memorable and requested her to send me all those photos and I just received it! I couldn't stop laughing when I see myself in that kind of geek look. (o.o) Make sure you aren't eating anything now because you might wanna vomit it out!
Okay, I think this is relatively okay. Guess this was taken when we were sec two! Yes, it was sec two because I already wearing contact lenses. I followed trend one yah. :D

Obviously, this was sec two too because of the same....man hairstyle. I don't understand why I can stand myself with that disgusting hairstyle for so many years.
Okay, Thaijin saw all these photos and she laughs her ass off! I think it's freaking ugly that I got a shock when I open the file. In the past, people said it's cute lah. Hahaha, now I know how much a person can change. My mom is a good mother. I showed her the photos and she said, "no, its equally pretty like now, it's not ugly at all, it's pretty". Amazing, does the word equally means that...I didn't change?
No comments:
Post a Comment