Despite there's no school today and woke up late, I am still feeling very restless and tired. Had a last mins changes and postpone our discussion to tmr, I am such a lazy bum. Singing with Jiale, Stephanie and Hweeying at KCCCC. It was freaking funny when Jiale just fell asleep, lying on my lap and he was like covering his ears when the music was blasting. All of us couldn't stop laughing. Dinner and ciao to buy shoes but tm doesn't have my shoes at charles and keith. Gonna buy it after Jiale's ssm tmr!
I hate wednesday because there's ssm whereby it's chinese new year eve. Life's unfair.

Saw this photos are msn.com and ryeowook just looks so cute. Okay, but I'm still not those hardcore kpop fan like what Chengwei said!

I'm devoted to one, and supporting ryeowook since long long ago! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment