Another fun day with that stupid boyfriend of mine! ♥
He came all the way till my house to fetch me and we headed to school together. I gonna admit that he's sweet, most of the time, despite constant complaining 'bout him. He's still a nice boyfriend! ;) We went to school library for studying and ended up, most of the time was throwing the sunflower chocolate seed into each other mouth. He never fails...to say I'm fat. Settled our dinner at 829 Astons! ;) I'm fallin' in love with potatoes salad yo!
After dinner, he thought of going to play swing, kinda reminisce the childhood! So we bus and he brought me to the swing near tanah merah and simpang bedok. It really feels great to play swing. I bet you guys must be real long never play swing! We played see saw too and he gave me a real shock.
Bus back to Tampines and had a chill at McCafe 'coz I feel like drinking hot chocolate! ;)
I seriously think that both of us look like xiao hai zi and we both smile the same. Cool cool yo!
He never fails to threaten me with the three weeks left whenever we had tiff but still, it was just a joke! ;) I'm glad that we both can become couple b'coz we both are equally lame and childish. Okay, needa study again! :(
AND I FINALLY APPLY NAIL POLISH BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT, SO UNEVEN. BUT THE COLOUR IS SWEET, PINK AND WHITE! FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH MANICURE! (Y)
No comments:
Post a Comment