Monday, February 28, 2011

Hello, it's Sunday, and it shows that it's a step nearer to exam day. No, no, no, I don't want.

Accounting is killin' me once again. After the suffering of accounting during O's, then till accounting last sem, till now, finally it's the last accounting that I'll be taking in my poly life. I'll be free from accounting from then on, unless I go to private uni lah.

Jiale couldn't stop nagging on the fact that I was late today. He used all sort of ways to threaten 'bout it, and I'm so gonna make him regret 'bout this tmr. Studied with him at coffee bean and the weather is killing me. Changed our study venue to burger king and I'm so screwed and stucked in acc. Dinner with him and waited for his friend to go gym with him. I did a proud thing by going jogging again but shorter distances this time round.

Yay, dad changed my mattress to pink! ;) I'm lovin' it!

No comments: