Thursday, March 24, 2011

The fourth day of internship finally ends. Amazingly, I stood 9.5 hours at the downtown east entrance and I've got over with it but, worst to come for tmr. I complained in my heart and to baby, but there's nothing much we can do. Basically, I was standing at the entrance, stamping the invisible ink on guest's hand and yes, that's all. I mis the telephone operator job so much.

I started work at 9am and they asked me for lunch at 11am. I got gastric around 6pm, and from hungry till not hungry already. Jaslyn called me while I was on my way home and chatted with me. There are too many things happening lately which tears me down. I never feel so restless and wanna go home straight away after work. Just feel like lying on the bed and rest for at least 24 hours. Alright, will be standing at the same place tmr again and they said tmr will be the busiest period because it's full occupancy means everyone checking in, means I gotta stamp like giddy.

Goodnight, burp with a smell of durian.

No comments: