Went to flea market at Clarke Quay with Shirlene and Kayan on Saturday! :) Before that, Jiale is sucha nice boyfriend 'cause he sacrificed and accompanied me to watch My ex haunted lover! How wonderful can it be? Hehehehehe! Met him at night to go ShengShiong to buy his food for bbq. We bought 3 kg of prawns and he went over to my house to peel the shells till 4am.
Both of us havin' a real hard time peeling those prawns and hope I will eat alot of the prawns tmr! ;) We applied the sambal chili as though it's free.

I'm glad that we will always talk things out and maintain this relationship like how it should be.

With no hiding from each other, with give and take, with care and worried, this relationship doesn't seem to be so fragile at all. I love him, not influenced by others.
Made an impromptu decision to meet Jaslyn for movie at Nex. Watched I am number four and it's freaking nice! (Y) Hehehehe, the excitement we got was amazing! Met Chengwei to get the nebo card for the chalet tmr and once I saw him, I couldn't stop laughing because his hair was like how I drew out! Exactly the same. He tied up his fringe and he actually freaking walked to the bus stop with that hairstyle to find me. Hahahahaha! Freak out man! Okay I think my drawing really look like him! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment