Went over to baby's house to sleep in the morning before meeting Joyce and Yihui. Had advanced birthday celebration for Joyce 21st. Rushed to meet 'em at Bugis and walked to Suntec. Settled our dinner at Pizza Hut and had a great laugh with them.
See, we look alike uh, no wonder everyone says when a couple gets together for long, they will somehow look alike.
After baby left, then we went to buy a cake for Joyce. Yihui chose the most creamy cake because our plan is to smash it on her face and we succeed after I took the cream and buuua it on her face.
Then we started act as a model and posing all sort of patterns.
Hope she enjoys herself tonight! ;)
It's always so great hanging out with them!
Five more days and I'm not gonna see him for six months. Now, he tells me that internet installation needs up to three weeks to do, means I might not be able to contact him for that long. Oh my freaking god, it's torturing me. I don't feel like going sip at all, not looking forward at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment