Friday, May 27, 2011

I bet the feeling is getting back shitty again. Maybe it's because I've been like staying in the office for the damn 9.5 hours, with no one to talk to and joke around. I don't know how to say how unhappy I am with life but just gotta tell myself that life is be better, life is great, life is wonderful but know what? The fact that I know myself that it isn't been good at all. I said so much lies to myself.

I said in e journal that working here is a good experience and stuffs but I ain't happy over here at all. I told a lie that my life is happy and great but I feel shit damn inside. I don't know how to hide my feeling anymore. This really sucks and I wanna rant it out. You wanna know how come it sucks? There are many reasons behind it and life just isn't as great as the past. The past is like happy-go-lucky, where I don't have to be sensitive at all. Now, life is like everyday full of regret, everyday is like dragging myself doing stuffs that I don't like.

Shit, this really sucks!

No comments: