
When I thought when I go to a new place, I will have a better day,
but it doesn't seem to be the way. I know it's part and parcel of life.
I struggled through this afternoon, with my giddy and heavy head. I felt so heavy that I wanted to knock my head hard against the wall. It's driving me nuts. I know when I am attached here, I have to take all the hardship. It makes me feel like a cheap labour, despite knowing that it's all the experience that counts. It's really making me felt so lethargic. I felt so smelly and dirty but I can't complain at all. We sat at the linear store to have our small break. It's life.
Have to continue to clean the rooms tomorrow. I'm mentally prepared to get sticky, dirty and smelly. Once again, I'm room stewarding.
Been thinking of him all day long, keep looking at the phone hoping to receive his msges. Sometimes, it's still best to be slightly independent.
No comments:
Post a Comment