Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A sudden change again.

Supposed to meet baby tmr for picnic but again, it has to be cancelled 'coz he remembered wrong schedule. Project discussion was being postponed till tmr. I don't know what's wrong with me but haven't been in good appetite these few days. Ate a plate of beehoon and a cup of small milk tea, I was very full till night.



Last minnute change and met baby for movie and dinner. Was stuck in between Laddaland or Hangover Part II but chose HOP2. K, shall get ready for bed and working tmr.

And been missing my girls badly. Haven't been talking to them for ages, ain't kidding, it's ages. I miss you, Jaslyn, Chuanhui and Thaijin! Did talked to Thaijin online for past few days but totally lost contact with the other two. K I can guarantee that we four girls will definitely meet up and gossip alot after our attachment. Miss you girls! You all aren't forgotten!

No comments: