Monday, June 27, 2011

Taking a little step

It's Sunday!

Went to find bb at his gym place at Clarke Quay before went to meet Yihui and Joyce to celebrate Yihui's birthday. Watched him train his muay thai, and the mat was so dirty.



Bb perspired like water tap.



And I think this is the best pic of all, (Y)

Plan kind of screwed and fail because I brought them round and round and don't know what to eat. Ended up we settled at MOF and it was my first time eating that.



The ramen totally doesn't taste good at all and it costs me a bomb. Gonna eat maggie mee for lunch for these few days and try to have one meal. I think I'll use my Canele pay for sentosa day with bb.




The mango cake was screwed! Hahaha. Hope Yihui will like the wallet and the gay photoframe.




Haha, love the time when we went arcade and had dessert at Bugis beach road area. Saw quite a few actors and they aren't friendly at all. Wonder if Romeo Tan will be like that too not?





Haha, I upload the video that bb constantly kicking the punchbag w/o his permission.





Alright I think I am lame to watch "Let's Play Love". I think the drama is meaningless and ain't nice at all. What's wrong with me? I should be sleeping instead! Okay, goodnight!

No comments: