Time flies real fast, like blink of an eye, it's already June. Half a year just pass like that. This relationship has walked through for half a year too. We are still working very hard to maintain this and I believe we can.
Baby is working bartender now and he's so careless that he cut his finger. Feeling heartache when I saw it but I know he really loves his current job now. Self-declared off today so went over to find him before he went for work. Really love cuddling him and lie under his head. It makes me don't even wanna leave him more.
Currently, finding a part time job to occupy myself if not I will be like doing nothing at home. So, gonna make sure of this opportunity to find a job to prevent me from thinking so much. Alright, shall continue my drama since I've nothing to do now. And I nearly forget about the wedding dinner next Sun. I miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment