Thursday, July 14, 2011

Awkward night

Woke up to make sandwich for bb and he stupidly doesn't seem to be appreciate. Sigh! Met up with Shirlene in the afternoon and pass baby the sandwiches and fruits. Walked to Clarke Quay under the hot sun, like wanna burn my skin.

Shoppped aimlessly, caught my eyes for a flora dress but don't know whether I should buy it, then without realising, I had slowly walked to Ion.



Walked around forever 21, want something but no ability to get it. Met Lihui at Dhoby and waited for baby to come. Then, the awkward dinner started. Everyone brought their partners there and I only clicked with Eugenia. ;) Rochor beancurb after that and cab home w/ them! ;)
I don't understand why whenever waiting for bus with baby, it always come so fast. But when I wait alone, the bus comes freaking slow.

Project meeting w/ Khuzaimah and Ben tmr, then the review presentation on Fri. :(

No comments: