Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm a cry baby

One week. I hope I don't say it because I feel hurt but is really want to think it properly. I can't think what to do for this one week. All I can do is to cry, to drink and to think. Feeling so heavy-hearted and sad when I know that someone dislike me so much out of nowhere. Feel like I'm a lousy person.

So many times I wanna disappear suddenly, so many times I wanna hurt myself to forget the pain I had. So many times, I've been crying under my blanket, telling myself to be strong. So many times, I wanted to give up but I held back. So many times, I lost control and vent my anger on him. So many times, I don't know what I am doing but feeling really screwed. Is there anything that can numb your pain for very very very long? Tell me what to do, :(

Who can I turn to?

No comments: