Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life's better now

Dragged myself off the bed to prepare for work, don't wanna lose $6 just because I can't wake up. It was pouring heavily till I was hestitating whether to wear slipper out. Worked w Royston and Andy. Was kind of pissed off w A just now. Yes, I know he's a captain now and he has the rights to exert his power but not all the time. I used my phone but when it wasn't busy at all. Whatever lah, and I talked to him, he ignored and walked off. How rude can it be? Fuck, make me look so dumb talking to you.

From then on, I told myself not to work so hard at nihon to crawl as high as possible to get the captain post because it's just nothing there, with all the ginna. I shall aim somewhere higher out there, and this just gonna be a part time job of mine to earn more money! Yes, that's the way!



Baby's so cute in this! ;)

Hope F1 will hire me since they are hiring baby. *prayhard, bobi bobi*

Dim sum at Geylang with baby's family, ;)

No comments: