Friday, July 8, 2011

A serious fight for the past few days. It tore me down and drinking was the only option for me then. Decided to meet up for lunch and talk yesterday to settle things and yeap, glad we talked it through. Last night was really happy, like a great date back again. Knowing that it's impossible to meet up that often alr so I must control of my ownself and not being like a superglue and stick to him always.

Yah, not gna do that.
15 jul will be our sip review presentation, currently finding pt job to spend my off-days fruitfully. Finally quit Canele 'cause I have a screwed and fucked up manager that replied, "good" when I said I'm gna quit. Glad that I don't have to work w him anymore, bless!

Thanks Hongjun for this sat ndp preview! ;)
Gna watch it w Thaijin and she said she's gna bring binocular there. And I told bb, "Bb, Thaijin said she's gna bring b-no-cu-le leh". Shit, screwed. Getting more and more worried for my presentation on 27 jul. Hope this yr goodie bag will be nice!

No comments: