I'm all about you, I'm all about us.
First time listened to Aaron Carter, I'm all about you, and I fell in love with it straight. It's freaking nice, but Jiale said it isn't. His taste for music is kind of weird. That's not the main purpose though.
Talked about work issue, it will really pissed me off. Damn, Jeff is gone and now come the new ass manager. I really dislike her so much that I argue with her. I guess all the female staffs will dislike her because her attitude towards female and male is totally different. Argue with her during work because she said she doesn't want to give me schedule next week, just because I give two days only. I found it real ridiculous. What if my school reopens and I can't work? Ahh whatever then, since she's the boss, I'm just a slave. Damn it man!
So basically, I'm gonna rot for these whole week. Worst thing, I have no money to go for shopping at all. This really suckz man! Dinner with Jiale just now, we commented on each other as though we didn't see each other for years, but actually for 4 days only. Alright, I'm hungry again, this sucks! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment