Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My first pet, Merc and Fat.

I'm in love with my hamsters, especially merc, the little white hamster!

















Bought this two cute little hamster on 18 feb, Sat, and it was decided on Thursday to get two hamsters. Searched many places and finally, we bought them because we developed feeling for them. And I developed much love and feeling for the white, merc.















See how cute merc is but one sad thing is he's really very weak and sick. It's only four days and Jiale has been calling me every night telling me that there's something wrong with merc. I swear I am really very worried now. Now, he called and said something is wrong with him again. I seriously can't bear to see merc getting sick. It's driving me crazy!














As for fat, obviously he's been eating and drinking non-stop. Merc is so small and weak and fat is so fat and big. Sigh, why you keep snatching food from merc! Why can't you take good care of merc? He's your brother leh.

Seriously wonder how's merc is right now! Jiale isn't calling me and updating me at all. Freak, this is really driving me crazy!

No comments: