Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3.

I'm trying my best to make it a habit to blog every night before sleep now. And I guess I have water retention in my body 'coz I keep on peeing non-stop. Woke up extremely late again (as usual) and called up Kaplan to check on the programme enquiry. I swear they sucks 'cause they didn't pick up the damn phone, so what's the customer service/reception all about? Called up for the airport service ambassador job and got the interview at 10am at toa payoh tomorrow. This sucks 'cause it has the suckiest pay ever. What to do now?

Dinner with Yihui and Daryl. Daryl was fucking funny and we both totally have communication breakdown. I totally don't understand what he's talking and he doesn't understand mine too. He even heard "coins" when I said I wanna drink koi. And guess what he replied? There are cheers outside, if you need coins to buy your drinks. I was totally lost at his words. And back home to receive Jiale's call, hehehe! Gonna meet him for dinner tomorrow after his work. Praying hard that rc job will be good.

Alright, shall conquer kaplan tomorrow at their counter. Bye, pray hard that accredit hr increase my pay lah, please.

No comments: