Today post will be back to the old memories, 'cause I saw all these when I was packing my cupboard! This card is given by Yihui on my birthday, hahaha.
And this is my fierce friend, Thaijin jie. It's only given to me when I constantly remind her to do a hand-made card for me! Glad she did it! ;)
And this is from Jiale, wrote it on birthday! ;) Hahaha, so cute!
Found this and it was fucking memorable. Mr Leong and Ms Ng find our primary school photo and did for everyone. And try spotting me, with the hint of *the cutest inside*.
This is the period when we had SSM, where we woke up at 5am to prepare...our hair with plenty of gel, hoping that it won't drop down during inspection and damn, I ALWAYS FAIL MY GROOMING, thanks to my hair. I think out of 10 ssm, I passed 2 times only.
And this card was done by Zhiyu! *Shocking isn't it?* Hahahah! It was so sweet but I couldn't stop laughing 'cause it's more like a chinese new year card than a birthday card, but effort was being appreciated! ;)
And when I packed my cupboard and saw this, I was damn touched. Yes, it was done by a guy who used to talk to me everything and post :) on my facebook wall everyday, and increase the :) face as day passed. However, it was stopped in less than twenty :) faces. He did this christmas card for me with many cotton wool inside. And I think Thaijin will be shocked 'cause it was done by jx. Hahaha. Thanks alot, ;)
And lastly, valentine day card from love one. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment