Saturday, June 30, 2012

未拆的禮物

 

Thanks Adeline sweety for coming all the way to my workplace to give me fruits and vitagen! ;) Love you much, babe! You did brighten up my day.

I've been crying like mad tonight, after knowing so much truth and it's hurtful, it's really hurtful. Thanks mom, I don't know how you can see that I've broke up but thanks, really thanks for being there to console me and tell me so much so much. I know you must be feeling upset seeing me and brother to be in such state but trust me, I'll be strong and stand up soon again. I know it aches you a lot of see me crying like mad and probably it's the first time you seeing me cry for a guy. I'm sorry, mom and I love you.



Bridging will starts tomorrow, and I will study hard mom. Don't be worry, I'll not let myself fall.

No comments: