I'm seriously first time so bored at work and doing nothing but to blog right here. I was allocated to the front counter for the first few days but now, I'm being allocated back to the office, facing the wall and so bored. I wanna get busy so my time will pass faster and meaningful, and not here doing nothing and rotting my life away. I tried to surf net but seriously, have nothing to do at all! All right, I can't wait for my off day on Friday and woohoo then it comes the weekend!
I bought the handburger groupon and can't wait to go and have it with Jiale. Clever me bought $60 worth of food so I can basically eat anything that I want. Hehehe. All right, I think I better move my ass out of this desk and go to the front counter, if not I might just fall asleep anytime soon, and I mean it.
1 comment:
No wonder you got no money to eat with us :( sigh... & fyi 2 person dine in may not reach $60.
Post a Comment