Monday, July 2, 2012

Finally, we met again.













 Finally meet up as three person after our last hang out a month ago or so. We had so much laughter and I really enjoyed the time with them.

Met up with Yihui to had dinner at Wangkok and wow, Yihui really has a huge appetite! He ate three different main course in total, hahaha! Is guys really had such a huge appetite?





Joyce joined us after that and luckily cause I called her! :)

Went over to shaw tower to had ice cream at Tom's Palette and couldn't finish my ice cream (as usual).










Walked around Bugis and slacked at Mac to camwhore! ;)

And I like a bag but don't bear to buy, should I buy? :( Really really tempted to buy eh!

Alright, dad being really nervous for my biz law exam. He called me twice today to ask me go home early to study for my biz law. Sigh, probably the reason of he paying the school fee. Alright, I will study. :/

No comments: