Monday, July 9, 2012

Picnic




It's been so long since I've last picnic. Probably it was last year, celebrated Jason's and my birthday. This is the first time I fly a kite, though it seems like the first time was a failure. My string broke off when it was hooked on others kite.

So, suay or what?
 




I love this photo so much cause the effect is so nice, artistic siol.



At marina barrage, some thoughts just flashed back through my mind. It was miserable but I had to hold on and learned to be strong. I miss him so much, like nothing can explain my feeling. It reminds me that we both came to barrage to have picnic for our one month date. Many things happened over there, it was all memories.





MBS is the first place that we dated and we first held hand. It's like wherever I go, there's bound to have memories. I went to rochor beancurd for lunch, it makes me remember the memories we had. We ran in the rain from the bus stop to the rochor beancurd on our first date. Like fuck, everywhere I go, I see  him, I see our memories. I walked pass pets lover, I don't dare to go in the shop to see hamsters because I miss them, yet I can't go his house to see them. This time, I really don't know how long will I take to get over with and move on.

Today is my last lesson for business law but I still have to take two laws modules during my school terms. Alright, decided to change to part time course 'cause I heard full time course are full of foreigners so nah, I don't want my results to drop and get affected. So, pray that I'll change to part time. I promise myself to do assignment tomorrow, jiayou.

No comments: