Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weird combination

Alright, it was a little awkward but it seemed to turn out so fun! Was discussing of meeting pangzi since one week back and we finally meet up! Thanks Jus for accompanying me to Raffles for interview and tell me so many funny stories! ;) Now I know the reason why we are so pang together. 




Met up Chuanhui and Keith around the evening for dinner but the clever both of us went to eat Xinwang around 3pm, making ourselves so full for dinner. So, Keith brought us to some cafe at Serangoon!

The tiramisu was awesome! :D


So yeah, we had curry chicken rice, cheese baked rice and one super mega french toast for our...lunch+hi tea.





"Celebrated" Jus's birthday with that mini lava cake and was glad to find two friends that don't like to eat chocolate too, the cunning Keith and pangzi! ;)



Yeah and Keith is still the same as when we did our project together. He still forever disturbing me and making me scold him every single minutes! But still, I love such irritating and cunning friend. He's still a bastard for trying to make my pic in the 9gag, you sucks, my friend.




Jus, you've yet to tell me what's stone age civilization.

Well, chatted with three of them and made me realized so much world news and I didn't know at all. Amazing! Shall hang out with them more to catch up world news.


We had desserts at two different cafe throughout the night and I swear I got fatter after today. Four person with five different desserts, fat or what? And I've been running to restroom countless of time till they felt annoyed, hehehe!

And Thaijin, please feel guilty, really. Hahahaha!

No comments: