Sunday, August 26, 2012

birthday celebration!

As usual, I was shag like hell for the whole day. Supposed to go for the interview at 2pm with Thaijin and it was cancelled so damn last minutes when I was already on train there. So, decided to meet her at Bugis instead for shopping. She bought a knit top and sandal from f21. It was god damn nice man! 

Alright, sorry all, I am loser to screwed up the surprise for her. I'm sorry, Thaijin. 

Decided to dine at fish&co after a very longgggg discussion with them. 




And they can't stop laughing at what I was eating. Alright, it's just fingerling since I can't finish the main course mah.

Slacked at dhoby green and played asshole daidee with the awesomest. Saw three drunkards over there and they were overjoy with their band got into final. Slacked for hour plus and went back home since everyone is so shag.





Love all my awesomest, but three of them aren't here with us but we will still meet up soon after the army pop! Can't wait to see them again, hehe. 

No comments: