Wednesday, August 29, 2012

complicated tuesday

 Gonna dedicate this post to my beloved lovely darling friend of mine.

Happy 20 birthday, Thaijin!!!! I love ya so much siol!


Still can remember going watch ndp with you last year and not forgetting, our photos are up on google image. 


Ai si ni already, 'cause I never fail to laugh like mad whenever I'm out with ya. And I can always remember you said, "knnbc chicken ali baba" in accounting class. All I know is that you never fail to make me laugh.


And I definitely love singing with you whenever we are out. Wish that we won't lost contact and will still meet up to shop for bracelet and sandal. Teehehehee




All I wanna say is, happy birthdayyyy and you know I love you many many, like how you are in love with A now. And will meet you soon for dinner, and don't you ever reject me. I'll bring you go and eat xinwang lah. Hehehe, *winks*

Alright, I'm sorry Thaijin that I didn't went to have lunch with ya at vivo cause it's kind of too far and I might be late if I travel to there. I'm sorry!

Went to book my chalet with my aunt and mom before meeting Don. Sorry aunt and mom to travel round and round with me, just to book a damn chalet and in the end, I booked costa sands downtown east 'cause it left with there. Happened to hop on to the bus that Don was taking and mom saw Don. 


Went to dhoby with him to have early dinner and slack before he accompanied me to my school for my orientation. Went to meet him back at pomo pool and had quick dinner at everything with fries at orchard central. Fulfilled my craving for cold stone and they think coffee mix with graham cracker tastes awful but I think it tastes pretty nice! ;) 


Alright, I should go on diet and stop eating dessert. 

Shall be a good daughter and accompany mom tomorrow before meeting Anna for dinner at night! ;) 

No comments: