Monday, August 20, 2012

Oh yeah, love.


Yay, my lovely crazy girl came over to my house 'cause she was meeting her friend at Tampines. It's like what a rare chance that she will pop out at my house. Slacked in my room and she came up the stupid idea of writing the biography book, which totally reminds us of the childhood memories when you went round asking people to write the biography. So happy that the awesomest are of the 100% favorite friends, k lame. Went to shop around at tm with her and we went to try out heels at rubi and it was damn funny. Omg, totally love this crazy girl. 

After that, Yihui came and find me. Our initial plan was supposed to go rockstar warehouse and yes, we did went but we went round and round and couldn't find the damn building. So, when we reached the damn building, it was really a huge crowd and I just told him to give it a miss. Went to catch any bus to anywhere that we can alight and decided to go bugis. I needed to have my fringe cut so badly 'cause it was like not long not short not here and not there. So went to have a hair cut and I came out of the salon, giving that fucked up face. Yihui knew I felt damn screwed and yes, I really did. Decided to dine at Astons but the queue was really damn disappointing so we walked round bugis plus to find a place to settled down. Ordered nasi briyani and the chicken was god damn hard. So as I was trying to cut the chicken, the rice spilled onto my dress and bag. Then, I knew my day was totally fucked up for sure. 


Went back to Tampines to meet my secondary school guys and wow, it was surprised that nine of them turned up. Had supper at kungfu paradise and I ordered my fav cake, tiramisu! Alright to side track abit, I feel like ordering my 21st birthday cake as tiramisu, should I? Slacked awhile and I went off early 'cause cinderella doesn't go home late.

And it's amazing that I chatted on the phone till 6 in the morning. Oh well, broke the record. 

Yay, met my awesomest at tampines mall for lunch because saf has the gift of pizza hut voucher. Met Chuanhui, Karyaow, Jason and Zhiyu for pizza and we update each other life. I totally love them so much because it seems like we can click so well and accepting each other flaws. Karyaow and Zhiyu update us with the experience in army and there were so many funny incidents happened. Slacked at forlick 'cause the guys wanna see zharbo. 



Went to sasa and daiso before the guys head off. I wish to meet them soon again, probably next week? 



And it's been so long since all the eight of us turned up for the outing. I miss them all 'cause they are the group of friends that made me survived through my last two years of poly friends. 

Gonna wake up early and head to resorts to check out the rates with dad tmr, I foresee he gonna off my aircon and closed my door and made me perspire inside my room to wake me up. And gonna meet yihui in the evening again, since he misses me so much. 

No comments: