Friday, February 22, 2013

It's been so long that I've the time and patience to come to this site and blog again. Always wanted to blog while working but couldn't find any time to take a rest at all. Work was tiring, so as studies. But first of all, shall y'all happy chinese new year here! :)

Alright, to side track abit, I just found my fav song that I've been listening on 91.3 lately, it's Tyler James - Worry about you! It's really nice, guys! Go and listen when you have the time yeah. 

Okay so back to the topic here. I'm so damn happy that grandpa has already discharged from hospital, though it's not that good condition now 'cause he doesn't really remember what he had said or what had really happened earlier on, but I'm glad he still remembers us. Perhaps, that's the main thing now already. Also, he doesn't have to sit on the wheelchair already, so I guess everything is fine now. 


He still looks so cheerful, I really love him. Not to forget how he offered to come to Tampines to take care of me, despite that his house is at Holland V. So, he decided to stay over at my house to take care of me when I was young. This made us close and this is why I really love him and stick to him more. He always treats me like some little princess and showers me with his love and care. He will always made milo for me whenever I said I want. 


Not to forget my beautiful grandma here, she's easily jealous but that's her cute side. :) She loves me so much that she always hugs me when she see me. Probably that's the attractive part of me, hehehe. 

On the second day of cny, I decided to accompany dad for the whole day to visit relatives. But I swear I end up regretting, cause it was damn boring. 




Love it most when I go visiting with my fav girls at the second night. But the fact that I lose money is quite sad.


So I couldn't remember what event was that, but we met up for dinner and settled down at kenny roger. It was my first time trying that and the pork rib wasn't that bad. Would probably go down again for the second time. :) 


Okay, here I am, lazy to blog again so that's all. Shall blog when I have the time and patience. Patience kind of running out now. 

No comments: