Here to update my boring blog again. Haven't been talking to my dear thaijin for few days already, miss her nonsense badly. Working last week was damn tiring, everyday was struggling to wake up and go to work and school. But all I could say is that time flies damn fast and we haven't start doing our project at all, totally don't have any sense of urgency at all. Jin jialat.
Decided to meet up with Yihui, Christine and Daryl on fri for a good catch up but I doubt things are going our way. Felt the difference and was really damn disappointed with everything happened that night. I mean, we didn't expect things to turn out this way. What are we, to you? Thanks god that my friendship with Yihui will not end up like this. :)
Decided to join Ben and singaporean men for a short k session after separating with Yihui. Headed back to teoheng and sang a few songs and chit chat abit and caught the last bus back home. Been real long since I've met my buddy. As usual, no one gives face to me. Hah.
And as usual, I was struggling to wake up for work on sat. The first thing that came to my mind was, "wtf, it's sat and why am I struggling to go work." But bobian, nothing I can do but to guai guai de prepared and head to work. Thanks god I wasn't late for work. Jiale came over to nea to meet me and Liting joined us for a quick lunch before she headed to school. Shopped around the town with Jiale and Songjie to look for presents.
Then went to meet the rest at Bugis. Had so much things to talk with Daryl and we can have eye contact and we know what we are thinking. This shows that 29 oct babies think alike. (he won't be agreeing to this) But it's the fact since we are of the same birthday. And bought alcohol and headed up to shaw tower carpark to slack and started dancing since that was one of the Penglin's wishlist. And her wish was to be a producer for music, so we are supposed to dance. Was being chased out by the security guard so we were too impromptu enough to suggest to have a running man at mustafa. Cabbed down there and cabbed home, and money flew away away away.
And only these section caught my attention in mustafa. :)
It's sun and met up with xr in the late afternoon. As usual, I was late again, totally felt so guilty since he came all the way to tampines. Went over to ikea since there is sales and he wanted to get a sofa. Due to the long queue at giant, we couldn't get the kiwiberry but I'll definitely get it next time I go there! Hah, so with the demanding request, we headed down to airport for astons. Okay, craving fulfilled. :)
Alright, I'm done with my mask, shall prepare to sleep after I iron my uniform.
No comments:
Post a Comment