Monday, May 27, 2013

It's a nice weekend out with bf, since it's the only day when we can go out for the entire day. I wanted to blog during work tomorrow but I realized I need to make use of the time to secretly do my research and literature review so I have no time to have a proper blogging time like now. 

Supposed to meet bf at 10am, as we had set and discussed it the day before. Then somehow before we headed to bed, we changed the timing to 12.30pm instead. But, we met each other at 2pm at city hall. So much of planning and discussion about the timing to meet, hah. Met him at city hall and we had no idea where to have our lunch so we settled down at the coffee and toast. 

Walked around aimlessly and decided to walk to marina bay sands since it's so near to city hall. I remembered that we can walk to the helix bridge from the suntec tower so I confidently brought him around the suntec and I was searching for the carefour tower. Just imagine us going down the escalator, then up the escalator again, then down the escalator then up again. Then we realized that suntec was actually undergoing renovation but I was too stubborn to believe his words. We decided to head back to esplanade station and take circle line to marina bay sands. We are really good at wasting our day away by walking aimlessly, really aimlessly but we always have endless topics to talk about. 


I suddenly have the urge to play wii so I suggested to go prinsep street playnation for wii. And it was really fun to play with him despite me losing throughout the game. We ended our wii session with the game of metal slug or whatever the name it is that I forget. I laughed so hard during the game with him 'cause he was scolding me throughout the game. But to be honest, I think I played pretty well as a female. Hahah. 


Had some coffee and toast again at yakun before our dinner time. So instead of having those nice place for dinner, we decided to search for nice hawker centre since I have craving for those fried kway tiao kind of food. Decided to have our dinner at serangoon garden so we figured our way there. Wanted to have the dessert bowl after our dinz but it was full house so got no choice, but to head back home. 

I really love taking bus with bf 'cause we will always have endless topics to talk about and won't getting bored spending my time with him. Hehehe.

No comments: