Finally did my manicure, after hesitating for quite some time and got nagged by bf for doing it. I wasn't trying not to listen to his advice but my nails really look too ugly, so I wanted to paint it to cover the ugliness. Err yeah, that's the reason. Hahaha.
Didn't really spent my weekend well though. Went over to grandma's house for buffet dinner and to celebrate her birthday. The weather was really way too humid that I started perspiring when I reached her house. As usual, I don't talk to my cousins so I sat there like an idiot and I was so glad that I have my bf sparing his time to text with me. :') It really helps to pass my time, though most of the time, I was complaining how bored I was at there. Spent sunday with him and yeah, he came over to tampines to find me and I was pretty happy that his blood platelet increased!
Since he has mc from the doctor so I spent my peaceful weekday with him today. He came over to tampines again and we had our lunch at teppanyaki express! The group of ahbengs next to us were really damn noisy, and the couple besides them looked so helpless. We then had our impromptu decision to go teoheng for singing and yeah, glad that we had room from 5-8pm!
I was quite amazed when he sang 2pm I'll be back and again&again so good! I thought he was just kidding about his talent in this but wow, I was really amazed. He sang 4minutes's hot issue too, but he disappoints me cnblue's love light. I thought he will perform well, but sigh. I introduced him the song man man deng and he finds it nice too (cause I sang it).
The haze was really crazy when we stepped out of katong mall. It's like so blurry, then I realized that it was the highest psi ever since 2006 when I was browsing through my twitter. This is crazy. Had our dinner at parkway parade before we went home sweet home! This is a simple date but we both really enjoyed each other accompany.
No comments:
Post a Comment