It's a tiring weekend but I feel happy to be able to meet my bf.
Woke up at 6am and prepared to head down to his area to meet him and accompany him to nuh for his blood test at 9am. Felt really worried when I saw him feeling so uncomfortable and was so shocked that his face was so damn hot when his face touched mine. Met him at woodlands instead and we cabbed down 'cause the train was really too cold for us to even endure. Sent him home after that and took bus 969 back. I felt so tired that I could barely opened my eyes and I just rest my head against the window.
And yeah, took three hours nap and woke up having diarrhea. I hate diarrhea, I really hate diarrhea now. Gonna continue hunt for jobs tomorrow and will accompany bf to nuh for second round of blood test. It sucks seeing my mom coughing every minutes. Why is everybody falling sick now? :(

No comments:
Post a Comment