Monday, October 14, 2013

relaxing sunday

Hi all, I finally have some time to blog a little short while before heading to bed. There were too many things happened lately and I couldn't have a good time at all. There were ups and definitely downs too, but I'm glad I've struggled it through. Things are finally getting a little tiny bit better now. Not gonna mention much about my job here but I'm gonna head back to nea; at least a place where I'll be happier. 

Not into studies lately and have been neglecting it for quite some time, kind of screwed up though. Been really really long since I've watched movie with bf, so we managed to catch the Rhythm of the rain on this only relaxing sunday at century square. The song is nice, but the movie was really kind of disappointing. So the song kept playing in our head and we kept singing after the movie has ended. 



Headed down to ikea to walk around and those sofas are really damn nice to sit on. Every time we sat on it, we have difficulty standing up and leaving that comfy sofa. Just wish that I have one more weekend to spend resting at home, I'll be so contented if I can have that chance. I really cherish my weekend so badly now.


That gong dai always look so blur. 


It's my last day tomorrow at tb, and gonna have a romantic birthday dinner date with Shirlene after work! I'm so excited for that and have a relaxing night away. Shall blog about that when I have time again! :) 

No comments: