Well, things just happened and turned out this way unknowingly. I don't know what to say and I don't know how to really react to this but one thing I know for sure, is the disappointment I felt throughout this whole thing. How things exactly happened, I couldn't share much. But honestly, I've never feel so disappointed with someone in my entire life, not to such extent. All I can say is, action really speaks louder than words. Without action, words are just meaningless.
I hope you understand that.
Finally met up with my two dearest uni friends for a short catch up during dinner. Was so happy that Khayling going to get married next year and she has already invited us down for the wedding lunch! :) And not to forget about Smith, that little boy finally found that someone special that he wants to work hard for! It was really funny when he was so nervous and busy buying things for her when he knows she was sick. I hope he's sincere in treating the girl well.
Well, I guess it's pretty obvious to see if someone is since is treating you well. Perhaps, that's not what I feel from him.


No comments:
Post a Comment