Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thankful



It's been really long since I had drinking with my friends. But I'm glad that we actually came up with this and didn't expect us to share out so many secrets. It seems like when you grow older, birthday just doesn't seem that interesting anymore and it seems like I ain't that looking forward about it.

I'm thankful to have Thaijin to celebrate my actual birthday with me, after knowing that S has last minutes thing and didn't celebrate with me. Being such a nice jiemei of mine, she doesn't want to see me being alone on this day, so she actually bought me out for dinner! Love her so much! :)


Friends have been asking about us and I can say is that, things are good and normal now. No doubt that we had some misunderstanding previously but it was somehow solved. Sometimes, really thankful that he made the effort to give me morning calls, making sure that I won't doze off and be late for work. I'm thankful to have met you too. 

No comments: