Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve! Time flies so fast that it's already the end of the year. Well, it seems like I'm getting older and older and I just ain't that enthusiastic in preparing gifts or doing handmade stuffs for friends and loved ones anymore. It's not that I ain't love giving gifts to them anymore but I'm just no longer into that festive mood. 

Have been feeling sick this past week and haven't been really recovering. From a minor sore throat till flu and fever now, it makes me don't look forward to celebrating at all. Looked through my secret box full of letters and handmade cards, it filled with memories. There are cards from 2008 till now; all those sweet little talking makes me feel that it really seems quite bullshit. It's not that I don't appreciate all these cards but the content just don't mean and fulfil what it was stated. All those sweet talking became something that was meaningless. 

Maybe being a little defensive here, but all these incidents made me feel that all these sweet talking can't be trusted and it might be just some sweet talking at that point of time. It just makes me harder to trust someone. But no doubt that when I read through those cards and letter, it did brought back some memories. 

Can't wait for new year to come but as of what I understand, goat doesn't seem to be in their best year this time round. But, not like I am having my best time of the year too. 

No comments: