I'm left with thirteen more hours to school reopen. Thirteen more hours, I'll be stepping into the school gate and that's it. No more holiday for me! :(
And it will be the time to chiong-chiong-chiong till the time of O level starts, which is about four more months down the road. Oh man, I left with four more months to O's and I couldn't believe it. I think I really got to buck up on my studies and make friends with books soon. Okay, but will start tomorrow because I still have tonnessss of homework has not complete! It's not really a lot, but it's not little too.
One more essay and paper2 to complete by midnight. If not, tomorrow might get scolding from Mr.L, the man with the best loud voice in the school besides Mr Ow. Haha.
Time for dinner. :)
Look on the bright side man, Meiyan. Do your homework later.
1 comment:
hahahaks. wahh!!! SUAY LEHS .. den next time i see you dont call you liao ): hahahas. sians. tml going back to school ler. SIGH~ O levels )))))): ahhhhhhh ~
Post a Comment