Hey friends, I'm backkkk to blogging. Had been running around the whole Singapore for this two weeks of holiday. Actually wanted to make a trip to Sentosa, Night Safari and all these but obviously, CAN'T. Mr Said had suggested me to blog about guilt but I have not yet blog about it. Sorry, will blog it when my intuition comes.
Okay, will post up something about these few days.
Went out with Zsq on Thursday and we were just walking around aimlessly. And I saw something amazing and took a picture of it.

Guess what's this?
It's CompassPoint lift. Hey, it looks like those 5 stars hotel, you know? Especially when you first saw it, it looks so gorgeous man.
Then after 11days of holiday, I finally have the feeling of doing homework. So Zsq accompanied me to BK to do my Maths homework. And I guessed he was bored out so he drew something which it makes me first time think that his drawing was not bad yea.

Uhhh, not bad yea?
Yesterday was WanYing's birthday and also SMA. Had dinner at Fish&Co and did enjoyed it.
:)


Cute right? Thanks Zsq.
All right, before I end my post, let you guys see hunks.


HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment