Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Advanced 17th Birthday to Cindy & Benjamin! :D

At first, I didn't want to go for the mini celebration organised for Cindy due to some small problem. But after much consolation by Zuan Zhe and lecture from Ben and Kianloon, I managed to change my mind.

Well, I don't wish to say much, just let the pictures do the saying.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I did had some fun tonight. All right, time to have each other's update with my cute friend. Tomorrow should I go to Marine Parade's library to study or the usual boring sick place?

Last night, had a last minute study group with Yiheng and Ben.

Photobucket
Guess whose leg is this. It looks like bird's feet right! Hahaha.

Photobucket
Yiheng was trying to have a Hip-hop dance at the 201 mac.

Okay, I've got a boring life. That's it.

No comments: