I realised that there are many things that cannot be forced and not everyone will has the same thinking as you. Yes. I was grumbling last night that why people do not have the thinking which is proportional to his/her age. I feel like sighing.
Maths paper 1 prelim will be on Tuesday yet, I ain't fully prepared or confident for it. As for Geography, I'll be testing my luck, hoping that by when I see the test paper, I would be able to write down every single answer neatly. I can only said that I had really put in my effort in revising, so, hope everything turns out well.
Okay, meeting buddy tomorrow for study group and dinner @ Aston. Actually, I don't really like Aston because of some reason that only one person knows. Yucks!
Please go back to study your geography, Yan. But before that, I going to watch teeveee for awhile! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment