
Done with our first presentation in formal wear in my life. It left a bad yet a good memories. I don't know should I say that my effort had paid off or goes to the drain. I even rehearsed during the conversation with Zuanzhe and he gave me comment but still, it was not used. Because I'm nervous and stunned.
However, Ms Ho gave us constructive feedback about our performance and I can feel that she's really to console everyone by telling us some of our good points. I do not know why I will suddenly tears. I had already forced myself to stop the tears from flowing but after hearing she said about the opening wasn't that good. Ha, I can't control. Seriously, who in this life will like ruin its presentation and laughed suddenly during their speech lah.
I'm sorry, groupmates. I know you guys might think that it's not my fault but I will still feel guilty about it. Seriously, I don't know what I was doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment